Friday, May 8, 2009

The Story of Yesterday - 7th May 2009

Yesterday (07/05/2009), I went to Kg Amboi, Tenom to pay last respect to my 2nd cousin, SISTER FATIMAH AHYONG.


I went there with Sister Aidah & Sis Jalika with their husband, Bro Iding & Baidi with their spouse, Bro Junaidi, Sis Kitark, Sis Unai. We reach there around 1 p.m. Boy VR4 (Arman) was arrived there earlier.


It’s so sad to met and knew your own relative/family (aunties, uncles, nephew and nieces) during others bereavement but due to that we had our own family, busyness and separated by the distances and location of where we worked and stay we have to accept it whereas during a good time (Festive, Married, Kenduri) or a bad times (Death, Sick) only we had a times to meet each other.


The problem is that we really don’t know each other and maybe we had met each other at somewhere or even bumped to each other shoulder but we never even said hai or hello because we hardly don’t know each other. That was very sad.


Yesterday I come know my other cousin from my father side likes Bro Untan, Bro Baidi Galibang, Sis Nisma, nephew Fendi all the way from Sandakan. Sis Sarina from Tenom and also all the nephew and niece of the late Fatimah.


I’ve nothing to write about the late Fatimah as I only have met her twice, one somewhere in 2006 in Senangang at Babu Kuilan house and the second time was yesterday, it’s really sad kan.


Well anyway Life Must Goes On. My only hope is that somebody from my family/relative will take the initiative to formulate the family tree and to organize the family day in order for us to know each other. I have a feeling that those the 3rd generation of Odu Tenom & Odu Tambunan doesn’t know each other. So somebody can take the initiative and I voluntarily will assist.


For information THE LATE SISTER FATIMAH AHYONG will be buried on Saturday 09/05/2008 at 10.00 a.m at Kg Amboi Burial Ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment