Monday, May 18, 2009

My Birthday - 18th May 2009


Today 18th May 2009 is my birthday. First I celebrate at my office with my staffs & collegues (Office yang belanja) with a medium size of cake, mee goreng from the restaurant next door, few bottles of soft drink and a jug of nescafe o. Although the celebration is quite small but unforgetable because all staffs were present including my boss Mr Azman Hj Ruslan the Sabah UMNO Youth Chief. I received a warm wishes from all the staffs.

In the afternoon I with my Aleyah went to bought a small size of cake and KFC to celebrate at home with my wife & 2 kids (Aleyah & Danial - They are the one that most excited when see a cake and KFC - Budak kan) and also my babysitter Olan.
My wishes for this year birthday are to enjoy life with my family as much as I can, happy and to achieve goals of life that has not been achieved yet, hopefully.........


One think that I always remember few days before the day of my birthday is the day that my father departed i.e 14th May 1979 due to the road accident. I always remember that particular date because during that day I was school in Perak, didn't have the chance to pay my last respect to my father and few days before that my late father have promised to bought something for me as a birthday gift but that never happened. But I never regret for what was happend to my father because I believe that was my father fate & destiny and Allah has the reasons to called him. (Al-Fatihah to my late father)

So guys enjoy the picture taken today. Enjoy..............

No comments:

Post a Comment